Registriert seit: 29.11.2008
BaseCamp for Mac software version 3.3.2, 19.03.2012
Transfer waypoints, geocaches, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device.
Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
Download, display, and transfer BirdsEye imagery to supported devices.
Import, display and transfer Garmin Custom Maps to supported devices.
Printing the map, driving directions, and route and track profiles
View in Google Earth
Advanced geocache support
Integrated support for publishing photos online
Track and route play back
Exchange custom waypoint symbols with selected devices
- BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer Garmin Custom Maps, BirdsEye Imagery, waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device. It allows you to manage your data on practically all Garmin map products, but topographic maps are required for 3-D rendering.
Changes made from version 3.3.1 to 3.3.2:
- System Requirements:
Intel based Mac running OS 10.5.8 or higher. Tiger and PowerPC users should use BaseCamp 2.1.2 available here.
1024 MB RAM (2048 MB recommended)
- Fixed an issue with sending data to an Edge 800
- Fixed an issue with importing data from old GDB files
- Fixed an issue where altitude was not added to a geotagged photo
- Fixed an issue a few crashes having to do with editing routes
- Fixed an issue with GPX files that had non-standard line breaks
- Fixed some of the default routing avoidances for certain profiles
- Fixed an issue that could cause some very long routes to create a direct route
Geändert von Tuttelbaer_Ktn (26.03.2012 um 20:49 Uhr)